Cash App is the simplest way to send and receive money directly on your mobile without running out for cash. This is the reason Cash App has become the most popular payment app among people in the United States.
However, sometimes due to various reasons Cash App users find it difficult to log in to their account. Therefore, we have come up with details on how to log in to your Cash App account, and if you find any problem then how to fix Cash App log in issue.
Log in to Cash App with Your Mobile
Let us first discuss how to log in to your Cash App account on your mobile. In order to log in to your Cash App account, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download the Cash App if you do not have it on your mobile. Then open the app to start.
- When you click on “Sign In”, you will be prompted to give your registered mobile number and email.
- As soon as you confirm your number, you will receive a verification code on your phone number.
- On the next box, write down the code and verify yourself. If you have activated your touch id then the app may ask you to verify it before proceeding.
- After successfully verifying your account, you can access your Cash App.
- If you ask how to log in to Cash App with a new phone number then you need to first register yourself by clicking on the “Sign Up” or “Register” tab instead of the “Sign in” tab.
- Then follow the steps as prompted.
How to Log in to Cash App Without Phone Number
Many people change their phone number and due to this, they find it difficult to log in to their Cash App account. But you need not worry anymore we have a solution to your problem. Even if you do not have access to your registered phone number on Cash App, you can still log in to your account by following the steps given below:
- To access your Cash App account without a phone number, you need to browse the official website of Cash App.
- Then enter the registered email id in the box provided.
- You will receive a verification code on your registered email.
- Enter the code in the required field.
- Now you can easily access your account as soon as you verify yourself successfully.
- If you still have any Cash App Log-In Error then click on the “Help” to find other options available.
- As you click on “Help” you will get three options to select from, Resend Code, Edit Number, or Call Me Instead.
- Now select the required option and then follow the instructions to solve your issue.
If you still have any problem while logging in to your Cash App Account then you can contact Customer Support available anytime to help you with all of your issues regarding Cash App.